Wednesday 12 September 2007

A Quick Fondle

This afternoon in work, I made my first tentative steps towards shagging Paul, the young temp. It wasn't exactly hardcore sex, but we had a brief - yet tantalising encounter - in the office restroom.

I was feeling horny all morning. I don't necessarily advocate masturbating in the workplace - especially if you're a chef - but sometimes it's absolutely compulsory. By lunchtime, my hard-on was threatening to tear a hole in my trousers, so I had to do something about it.

As I limped awkwardly into the men's toilets, trying to conceal my straining bulge, I saw Paul washing his hands in the basin. Just as I was ogling his firm arse, he spoiled the moment by humming Kylie's "Better The Devil You Know" to himself. Honestly. He literally couldn't be more of a cliche if he tried.

Paul turned towards me and I straightened up to maximise his view of my erection. He looked at me with a strange look that I couldn't quite interpret...was it lust? Disgust? Disappointment?

But then he stepped closer and grabbed my crotch with both hands, fondling my hard cock. He leaned closer so that I could feel his bulge and then he slowly slipped his tongue in my mouth.

There was a cacophony of voices in the corridor and we both jerked away; I could feel myself blushing. Paul flashed me a sexy smile and sashayed out of the room, while I nipped into the nearest stall to finish off the job.

The situation looks extremely promising. Surely a nice, illicit fuck-fest is just around the corner?

4 comments:

Monty said...

oh You!!! YOU are sooooo going to score with Paul!!! Well done! Just wish you could video it and post it on your blog!!!! tee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I have a huge grin on my face on your behalf! OMG doesn't the memory of it, and the promise of more just get you hard all over again? Go YOU! -squeals like a schoolgirl-

Anonymous said...

I dunno...it's just possible you've misinterpreted his behaviour. Maybe he was just checking for testicular cancer...

buff said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF, stud. That is so fucking beautiful.

That's how bathroom sex between two hot guys should play out.

Too bad, in the States, it's about some "in the closet" troll, who happens to be a U.S. Senator.

Joshua, you are the man. And the both of you, enjoy.

And thanks for stopping by my blog.
Glad you like what you read there.

Of course, the feeling is mutual.