Wednesday 8 August 2007

The perils of Gaydar

My good friend, Garv, has urged me to explore the 'delights' of Gaydar, a website which allows horny men to hook up for sex or (excuse my sceptical cough) a relationship. I have tried Gaydar once before, but the second I logged on I was inundated with seedy requests from fifty-something leather fetishists or sixteen year-old self-proclaimed "cock lovers". Nice. They would attempt to start a private chat with me, often with the charmingly frank: 'Fancy a fuck?' or the time-efficient: 'Meet now?' Some of them were not so direct; they would beat around the bush and enquire 'How are you?' to which the only acceptable response seemed to be 'Bored and horny.'

Entering the dubious world of Gaydar is an eye-opener, if nothing else. Whether you want it or not, you will invariably become the unwitting recipient of vile, stomach-churning photos that challange your faith in mankind. Horny men will sniff you out and post you their 'sexy' mugshots, which usually consist of hard, veiny cocks dripping with spunk - usually surrounded by wiry, grey pubes. One guy even sent me a picture of himself fingering his own butt-hole, which to me just about sums up the whole Gaydar experience. Classy it ain't.

But maybe I'll give Gaydar another chance. After all, I'm hardly beating men off with a stick at the moment.

1 comment:

King Me said...

Hey, it's nice to know gays have the same problems as us straight ones too.